Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 7, 2009

Dear Family,
Right now I'm on a bus and I'm on my way from Billings to Missoula. It's about a 8 1/2 hour bus ride all by myself. hahaha It's ok though, I'm sitting on the back of the bus.

So, I'm in Montana and I'm not that cold. Don't get me wrong, I'm cold but I thought it would be worse!! I'll probably get to Missoula around 12:00 midnight, hopefully earlier. I am LOVING this!! Once I get to Missoula I will stay with Elder Stantage and Elder Mall, then get up around 5:00 AM, eat, get changed and leave for Kalispell, Montana, then I will be picked up and brought to Whitefish, where it is my 1st area! YEAH. I'm so EXCITED!! I can't wait to get there.

Don't ever, ever, EVER worry about me. I'm protected at all times in all places and I'm just absolutely loving it!!! :) I can't believe I'm here! I cannot wait to get there!!! I hear that Whitefish is really cold, but one of the most beautiful places that Montana has to offer. It's very pretty here. Many mountains, LOTS of open space. Beautiful but cold.
I love and miss you all so much! The gospel is true!! I love you all!!!
Love always,
Elder Unga

No comments: