Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 6, 2009

Dear Family!!!
HEY GUYS!! Wow! I am in Montana. I can't believe it. Our flight was good. I love you all so much. Right now I'm at the mission home in Montana. I met President Fisher today and he is awesome! He has a lot of expectations. He is awesome!! Our goal as a whole mission is 50 baptisms a month and an investigator a week for each companionship! He is very very strict and to the point, but boy do I love it!! He asked me in my interview if I had any questions and I said, "Lets just get to work" he said, "GOOD BOY, I LOVE YOU!!!" haha he is so awesome. :)

I find out who I am serving with and where tomorrow morning when I wake up!! :) I'm SO EXCITED!!! I can't believe that the MTC is done and over with. I thought I learned a lot there but President said you have not learned anything yet!! I'M SO EXCIETED TO GET TO WORK!!! The gospel is true and I love you all and miss you tons!!!

Love eternally,
Elder Unga

P.S.
I found out where my first area is tonight!! I'll be serving in Whitefish, MT area, a new area full of investigators :) YEAH!! My companion's name is Elder Kreimeyer. I'll meet him probably on Thursday so Friday I'll be knockin on doors :) :) He is not only my trainer, but he is the district leader. This is so cool!!!

No comments: