Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 14, 2009

Dear Family,
I'm in Whitefish, Montana. My companion Elder Kreimeyer is awesome. He is from Payson, AZ and a track star, so we both work out every morning pretty hard!! It is so awesome here! My 1st day, my first investigator we committed these two girls into baptism. I'm excited for them but they smoke :( We got to get them to stop smoking, but thats how it is here. We were talkin to this guy named Travis that we tracked into and he went through 2 packs of smokes just in the 30 minutes we were talking to him. I was gross but he is cool, he knows a lot about the Bible. He does not believe in the Book of Mormon! He will though. We got a whole lesson plan planned out for him next week!! A lot of people are here that don't believe in the Book of Mormon. I CAN'T WAIT TO TEACH THEM!!! haha

When we go tracting its nothing but people cussing us out and slamming the door. It gets kinda chilly here sometimes but its not that bad, honestly. We walk everywhere, but its good though. :) The members here are AMAZING. They feed you really good here. My pants ripped, I'm gaining so much weight, so I gotta get them sewed sometime soon haha.

Wow! I'm so happy we have about 9 instigators. 6 of them I was there for their first lesson, but they are all showing signs for baptism!! I'm so excited. We tracted into this lady who's name is Kaysha. I gave out my 1st Book of Mormon to her. The spirit was so strong and that lesson went great! We are gonna commit her to baptism for out next visit. I'm so excited!!!
The gospel is so true and I love you all so much! Keep the letters coming. I look forward to them! I love you all so much and miss you all tons!
I love you for always,
Elder Unga

No comments: